- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
- Campus Dining
- Facilities Management
- Reprographics Services
- Mail Services
- IT Service Desk
- IT System Status
- Procurement Services
- Training Resources/Workshops
- Parking & Transportation (UTAPS)
- Sacramento State Brand Center
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- University Policy Manual
Information Resources and Technology
Account Services, also known as Identity Management, manages the authentication, authorization, and administration of university SacLink accounts. A SacLink account is your electronic identity on campus and allows you to log in to university computers, wireless networks, your My Sac State web portal, and SaCT, among many other services.
Features & Benefits
Account Services is a critical aspect of our university's business processes and technology infrastructure, and provides the following benefits for our campus community and associated services.
- Always up-to-date information associated with SacLink accounts.
- Seamless role transitions, such as when a student becomes a university employee.
- Secure access by allowing IT staff to audit and keep track of accounts.
- Controlled on-boarding and off-boarding for university employees and students.
Note: For some services and applications, it may take up to 24 hours for your account information to carry over.
|I am a current student, faculty, or staff member and already have an account.|
|I am a university guest, person-of-interest, vendor, or have some other special purpose.|
|I am a new employee or student applicant and need to create an account.|
Resetting Your Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by going to our Password Manager site.
- Enter your SacLink username and click Log In.
- Click I have forgotten my password.
- Answer your chosen security questions.
- If you've forgotten, your security questions, you can submit an incident ticket so that we can help you reset it.
- Then choose whether you want to chagen your password or security questions.
Password Change Policy
SacLink account passwords must be changed annually. You'll receive a reminder in the days before your password expires.
Services and Systems Supported
Systems that are maintained by the Account Services that are widely used by the university include:
- Active Directory - Used to create and maintain individual electronic identities.
- Single Sign-On (CAS) - Authentication Service that allows you to log in once to access multiple services.
- Enterprise Directory Service (LDAP) - Repository of account attributes accessed by other technology services.
- Password Manager - Manages all account password access, reset processes, creation, and automation.
- SacLink Guest Account Request Process - Process for requesting guest, POI, and special access accounts.