- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
- Hardware Services
- We provide expert troubleshooting for clident device issues (desktops, laptop, tablets, mobile devices, and printers). We also provide assistance with device procurement, replacement, and moves or transfers.
- Diagnose a potential issue
- Set up or intall new computer hardware
- Move your computer
- Obtain a warranty repair or estimate
- Software Services
- We fulfill software installation requests and troubleshoot software issues. We also maintain and administer our various university software images, as well as provide patching and updating services.
- Request a self-service software package
- Install or request software
- Computer Refresh
- In partnership with your department IT staff, we manage the university's Computer Refresh program. This program provides a device lifecycle that is used to determine when department workstations and devices should be upgraded or replaced. Working with our vendor partners, Dell and Lenovo, the program provides a number of purchasing options for department needs.
- Computer Refresh Configurations - 2016
- If you have questions about software or device requirements for specific use cases, or would like a solution evaluation or assessment, we provide consulting services to assist you.
- Get general consultation on Apple devices
- Get consultation on general hardware or software needs
- Faculty and staff in supported areas for university managed devices and software.
- Supported Areas
- IRT Supported Areas
- Response Time
- We make a best effort to respond to requests within our business hours. Incidents or requests requiring "in office" help are prioritzed based on their urgency and impact.
- Supoprt services are available during business hours.
- Business Hours
- 8 to 5 PM (Weekdays)
- AIRC 2005 (during business hours)
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)