- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Information Security Incidents
The Information Security Office responds to reports of unauthorized access to Sac State systems and information, unauthorized release of sensitive information , use of university IT resources that is contrary to CSU policy and state or federal regulations, suspicious emails or phishing attempts, and other incidents of improper information technology activities.
Information security incidents involving criminal acts or actions that you feel pose an immediate threat to your personal safety or the privacy of your confidential data should be reported to the University Police at extension 86851 or by calling 911. Security incident concerning theft of technical resources, data loss, unauthorized access or virus/malware should be reported to the Information Security Office.
- The Service Level Agreement to respond to these request is 2 (two) business hours of the request.
Support the University Counsel and Human Resources in legal and e-Discovery activities around collecting, preserving and processing data.
Initiate e-Discovery - Scope and Planning of data preservation for University Counsel and Human Resources approval.
Collect and Preserve e-Discovery - Collection of data with preservation of integrity, under the direction of University Counsel and Human Resources.
Process e-Discovery - Processing preserved data at the direction of University Counsel and Human Resources.
- The Service Level Agreement to complete these request varies by size, scope, complexity and priority. The Information Security Office will work with University Counsel and Human Resources to create the appropriate timeline.