- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
- Campus Dining
- Facilities Management
- Reprographics Services
- Mail Services
- IT Service Desk
- IT System Status
- Procurement Services
- Training Resources/Workshops
- Parking & Transportation (UTAPS)
- Sacramento State Brand Center
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- University Policy Manual
Information Resources and Technology
SacLink Accounts FAQ
What is a SacLink account and why do I need one?
A SacLink account is your electronic identity on campus. Each student, faculty, and staff is eligible for a SacLink account. Your SacLink account allows you to access your university computer, campus computer labs, wireless networks, personal web pages, library databases, My Sac State, SacCT, and MyCloud among other services. Your SacLink account is often associated with your username.
How do I create my SacLink account?
Student applicants and new faculty or staff must create their SacLink account to receive a SacLink username and email account. Do the following to create your account:
- Go to mysaclink.csus.edu
- Enter the required information, and click the "Verify your Identity" button.
- Select a password, answer personal security questions and agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you forget your password, you can answer the personal questions to change anytime 24/7.
- Upon successful completion of this process a screen will appear that will tell you your SacLink Username and email address.
What is my SacLink username?
Your SacLink username is the system assigned username given to you registering your SacLink account. Your username and password are required to login to any computer resources provided to you.
How do I know when to change my password?
You will receive automated notices in the days preceding the expiration of your password. The notification will indicate how many days remain before your password expires and includes instructions for changing it.
How can I change my password?
To change your password:
- Navigate to the Password Manager website found at https://password.csus.edu.
- Log in with your SacLink username and password.
- From the menu select Change Password.
- If your password expired, you can still use it in Password Manager to change your password.
What if I have forgotten my SacLink username?
If you have forgotten your username, you can retrieve it by going to https://mysaclink.csus.edu and entering the required information. A screen will appear displaying your SacLink username. Or you can contact the IRT Service Desk at 916-278-7337 for personal assistance.
What if I have forgotten my SacLink password?
If you have forgotten your password:
- Navigate to the Password Manager website at https://password.csus.edu.
- Log in using your SacLink username.
- From the menu select "I have forgotten my password" and an answer the security questions.
- Choose Change Password from the menu on the left of change your password.
If you have forgotten your security questions, please call the IRT Service Desk at 916-278-7337.
I just registered my account, but I can't log in. What are my options?
It can take up to 72 hours for the system to process your request. If you are having trouble logging in right away, try again later, and make sure that you are entering your SacLink username correctly. 'Do not' do any of the following:
- Use your SacLink email address as your username
- Capitalize your username
- Use any special characters in your username
What should I do if my password is stolen, lost or compromised?
Accounts & Access - KB0010462 by Ian Watts-Willis | Published:2017-02-17 | Updated:2017-02-17 14:26:59 | Views::6,254