- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Using PrintSmart AirPrint
- Information Audience
- Current students
What is AirPrint?
PrintSmart AirPrint is a technology that allows iPhones and iPads to print on campus without the need for a laptop or laptop-like device. Prints are rendered through our PrintSmart courtesy queue. To use AirPrint, you must have the following:
- Have an active or current student SacLink account
- Installed the PaperCut iOS app
- Be connected to SacLink Secure or eduroam
Installing the PaperCut iOS App
- While connected to SacLink Secure or eduroam, go to https://irt-papercut.saclink.csus.edu:9192/ios/install in your mobile web browser.
- Use Safari when clicking the link to install.
- The Install profile will ask for you device PIN number.
- Click the Install button when you're warned about the profile not being signed.
- For the first time you open the print app, you will be asked for your SacLink username and password. Check the Remember me prompt to save your information.
- The PaperCut App will show your Hornet Bucks balance and any jobs pending release in the queue.
- You can swipe your OneCard, or enter your SacLink username and password, at any campus PrintSmart station to release your print job.
Printing from your iPhone or iPad
- You must be on the campus wireless network (SacLink Secure or EduRoam) to access the PrintSmart AirPrint printer.
- Go to the app you want to print from and choose the print option that is usually in the Share or Tool menu.
- Press the Select Printer option from the Print dialog. Choose the PrintSmart Courtesy queue.
- Change any print options (Duplex, Number of Copies), then select Print.
- Open the PaperCut app on your iPhone or iPad to verify that your print job is ready.
- You can now release the job at any PrintSmart location.
Print, Copy, and Scan - KB0011891 by Matthew Mills | Published:2016-09-07 | Updated:2017-09-08 10:45:23 | Views::2