- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
IRT411 - PrintSmart Unavailable
This morning, PrintSmart devices appear to be experiencing timeout issues when users try to swipe in with OneCards or manually enter their SacLink credentials to print or copy.
All campus users attempting to print through PrintSmart.
Print from a USB device:
- Insert a flash drive/USB into your laptop or desktop
- Open your document in Word, then click on "File" "Save as" and change the file format to PDF
- Drag/save your new PDF file to your flash drive/USB (usually the e: drive)
- Eject your flash drive and take it to a PrintSmart printer
- Swipe your OneCard to login, if there is an "error message" cancel it
- Insert the flash drive into the PrintSmart machine's USB port
- Select "Print from," then tap on "USB"
- Select your file, click on "Type of print" and press "Start"
- When your printout is done, remove your flash drive
ETA to Resolution
Not yet known.
News - KB0012658 by Long Lim | Published:2017-09-07 | Updated:2017-09-08 16:29:24 | Views::1