- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
How to request print refunds and reprints from PrintSmart.
You can request a reprint or refund if you experiencing one of the listed printing issues.
- Information Audience : Current students
Requesting a Refund
- Please submit reprint requests within 24 hours of the release of your print job.
- While connected to SacLink Secure or eduroam, log in at https://printsmart.csus.edu/user.
- Click Recent Print Jobs on the left side of the page.
- Find or locate the job that you are requesting a reprint for and click the Request Refund link under Status.
- Fill out the Refund Request Form and press Send. If approved, credits will be returned to your account.
- Refunds are generally processed between 1 to 2 business days.
Eligible for Reprints
- There are no cash refunds for prints or photocopies. Also, there are no refunds for prints using your service credits.
- Your print was affected by a paper jam.
- ... toner smears or streaks
- ... low toner or too much toner (unacceptable print quality)
- ... print sent but not released (and you were charged)
- ... any equipment, system error, or other print related defect
Not Eligible for Reprints
- You have too many pages
- ... misspelled words or typos
- ... wrong page numbers
- ... printed the wrong document
- ... printed to the wrong printer
- ... anything that could have been identified through Print Preview
- ... any job that you could have checked the dollar amount before releasing
Print Service Credit Allocation
- All students are credited with $9 in service credits on their OneCard at the start of every semester.
- Charges for prints do not occur until all service credits have been used.
- The service credit is included to accommodate situations like accidental prints, printer jams, or misprints.
- Unused credits do not not carry over from one semester to another, nor will they be refunded or credited under any circumstances.
- Users who exceed their service credits will need to put additional funds on their OneCard in order to print. Additional funds can be added to a OneCard at any Value Transfer Stations (VTS) across campus. More information can be found at Making a Deposit.
Print, Copy, and Scan - KB0012096 by Long Lim | Published:2016-12-20 | Updated:2017-10-19 10:08:05 | Views::1
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)