- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
- Campus Dining
- Facilities Management
- Reprographics Services
- Mail Services
- IT Service Desk
- IT System Status
- Procurement Services
- Training Resources/Workshops
- Parking & Transportation (UTAPS)
- Sacramento State Brand Center
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- University Policy Manual
Information Resources and Technology
SacLink Password Manager FAQ
What is the SacLink Password Manager?
The SacLink Password Manager gives you the ability to change your SacLink password and security questions in case you've forgotten them.
Who can use SacLink Password Manager?
To use the Password Manager, you must have an active SacLink account. If your account is disabled because you're a former student, you may not able to change your password. Please submit a help ticket if you have questions about accessing things like tax forms or other personal information.
What do I do if I've forgotten my security question answers?
If you're not able to answer your security questions, we can help you reset your password through live help. You can submit a help ticket, or call and chat with us.
- Your security question answers are case sensitive and must match any spaces or special characters that you had previously entered.
What do I do if I get an "invalid session key" message?
The "invalid session key" message comes up when you've clicked on a button in Password Manager multiple times. After clicking an option in the Password Manager, you will need wait for the next page to load before clicking again. The Password Manager may run slowly at times, which might make you think that you need to try clicking again. However, this will often result in an error.
- if this happens, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or try resetting your password in a different browser or on a different device.
Accounts & Access - KB0010460 by Padraic Hagerty | Published:2014-06-26 | Updated:2017-06-15 16:39:02 | Views::1