- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Verify the information and click Add when ready.
Check the Duplex Printing Unit box and click OK.
The printer will now be added under the Printers list and is ready to be used.
Set up your department Xerox print device for Mac
This article provides instructions for setting up your Xerox print device if you are a faculty or staff member and are using a Mac OS device.
- Information Audience
- Faculty and staff
Before You Begin
To print from your Mac workstation to your Xerox device, please ensure you have the following:
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Are connected to the campus network
- Know your department printer queue name
Locate and Install Print Drivers
- Click the Apple icon in the top right corner of your screen. Then select System Preferences.
- Click on Printers & Scanners. (It should be on the second row of icons.)
- If you are not the local administrator of your device, click the lock icon to unlock the Printers & Scanners preferences.Then enter your administrator name and password.
- Click the + icon, then select Add Printer or Scanner.
- In the top menu, select IP.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Address: sacprint2.saclink.csus.edu
- Protocol: Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- Queue: (The name of the print queue. This is listed on the sticker affixed to the printer.)
- Name: (Name for the printer. If you have multiple printers in the same office, you may want to give it a unique name to differentiate it from other printers.)
- Location: (The printer's location. This field is optional.)
- Use: Leave on or select Generic PostScript Printer.
Print, Copy, and Scan - KB0011030 by Long Lim | Published:2015-06-19 | Updated:2018-04-17 11:19:58 | Views::172
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)