- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
The Windows file explorer will appear with a list of available printers.
Printers are listed by Division-Building & Room Number-Printer Numbers. Locate the printer for your area.
Once you locate the printer for your area, double click the print driver icon.
A popup window indicating Windows Printer Installation will appear briefly.
Once the installation is finished the printer queue box will open on your computer. This indicates that the install is complete.
Set up your department Xerox print device for PC
This article provides instructions for setting up your department Xerox device if you're using a Windows PC.
- Information Audience
- Faculty and staff
- You are using a university managed device that is on Windows 7 or above.
Locate and Install Print Drivers
- Click on the Windows Start Button in the lower left your taskbar. Or press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- In the toolbar that says Search Programs and Files type
\\sacprint2and press return.
- Windows 10: Simply type
\\sacprint2and press enter.
- If you don't have any other printers installed on your computer, the just installed printer will automatically become your default printer.
- If you already had one or more printers installed and you want to make the Xerox your default printer:
Setting a Default Printer
- Windows 7
Devices and Printersin the search field of the start menu.
- Under Printers, right click on your office printer and select Set as default printer.
- Click the start menu icon and type
- Click Printers & scanners.
- Click your office printer and select Set as default.
Print, Copy, and Scan - KB0011036 by Long Lim | Published:2015-07-06 | Updated:2017-06-28 10:06:49 | Views::1
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)