- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
A folder will open containing the PaperCut software install file. Double click the client-local-install file. Click Yes when you are asked to install the PCClient into the Applications folder.
After successful installation, you will be asked to enter your SacLink username and password. Check the Duplex option to allow double-sided printing.
Click Add to finish installing the printer.
When you print, you must select irt-papercut.saclink.csus.edu (or the name you assigned to the printer) as your printer.
Installing PrintSmart driver printing for Mac
This article provides instructions on installing PrintSmart driver printing. With driver printing, you can print directly from your Mac device.
- Information Audience
- Current students
Before You Begin
- You are a current student with an active SacLink account.
- You are connected to SacLink Secure.
- Note that you must the PaperCut application open before you can print.
- Connect your device eduroam.
- On your desktop, click Go at the top of your screen. Then select Connect to Server.
- In the Server Address field, enter:
- Click Connect to continue the connection.
- You may be asked to enter your SacLink credentials. Select Registered User and enter csus\Your SacLink Username and your SacLink password. Then click Connect.
- For example, if your SacLink email is email@example.com, enter csus\herky.
- Check Remember my identity to store your credentials.
- It is not necessary to add @csus.edu to your username.
Installing the PaperCut Print Queue
- Click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop and select System Preferences.
- In the System Preferences dialog window, double click Printers & Scanners (located on the second row of icons).
- In the list of the printers on the left, click the + (Add) icon to add the print queue.
- Select IP and enter the following information:
- Protocol: Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- Queue: PaperCutCourtesy
- Name: (Choose a name for this printer)
- Location: (Leave blank)
- Use: Generic PostScript Printer.
- You will need the PaperCut application to be open to print directly from your device.
Print, Copy, and Scan - KB0011157 by Long Lim | Published:2015-09-19 | Updated:2018-04-18 14:54:05 | Views::510
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)