- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
A folder will open containing the PaperCut software install file. Double click the client-local-install file. Click Yes when you are asked to install the PCClient into the Applications folder.
Once this part is complete, you will need to install the PaperCut Courtesy Print Queue.
Check the Duplex option to allow double-sided printing.
Click Add to finish installing the printer.
When you print, you must select PaperCut Courtesy as your printer.
You will also need to enter your SacLink username and password in the PaperCut login prompt.
Installing PrintSmart driver printing for Mac
This article provides instructions on installing PrintSmart driver printing. With driver printing, you can print directly from your Mac device.
- Information Audience
- Current students
Before You Begin
- You are a current student with an active SacLink account.
- You are connected to SacLink Secure.
- Note that you must the PaperCut application open before you can print.
- Connect your device to the SacLink Secure wireless network.
- On your desktop, click Go at the top of your screen. Then select Connect to Server.
- For the Server Address, enter
- You will be asked to enter your SacLink credentials. Select Registered User and enter csus\Your SacLink Username and your SacLink password. Then click Connect.
- For example, if your SacLink email is firstname.lastname@example.org, enter csus\herky.
Now that you've installed PaperCut, you will need to add it to your print queue.
Installing the PaperCut Print Queue
- Click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop and select System Preferences.
- In the System Preferences dialog window, double click Printers & Scanners.
- In the list of the printers on the left, click the + (Add) icon to add the print queue.
- Select IP and enter the following information:
- Protocol: Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- Queue: PaperCutCourtesy
- Name: (Choose a name for this printer)
- Location: (Leave blank)
- Use: Generic PostScript Printer.
Print, Copy, and Scan - KB0011157 by Long Lim | Published:2015-09-19 | Updated:2017-06-28 08:37:01 | Views::3
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)