- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant
The Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant is designed to help you troubleshoot issues relating to Office 365 applications such as Outlook or Word.
- Supported operation systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1(SP1), Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Supported Office versions: Office 365, Office 2010, Office 2007 with Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- You do not need to be an administrator to use this application.
- The Support and Recovery Assistant will not make any changes on personal computer without your knowledge.
Download and Install the Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant
- Enter your SacLink email at http://office365.csus.edu.
- You will be redirected to the SacLink login page. Enter your SacLink username and password when asked.
- Click the Settings gear icon at the top right corner of the screen. Select Office 365 settings.
- With the Settings options selected on the left panel, click the Software link.
- Under Software, click Tools & add-ins. Then click the Install icon for the Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant.
- The installer will now begin downloading. Run the file once the download has completed.
Using the Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant
- Enter "Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant" in your start menu, then click the appropriate icon.
- Log in with your SacLink email address and password.
- Select which application you are experience issues with.
- Office Setup: Issues with installing Office 365
- Outlook: Issues with email, folders, and other Outlook Items
- Mobile Devices: Issues with email on mobile devices
- Outlook Web App (OWA): Issues with accessing Outlook online
Computers & Software - KB0011196 by Chi Ting Yang | Published:2015-11-16 | Updated:2017-01-24 17:53:53 | Views::3