- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Enter your Office 365 username (i.e., your email@example.com) to be redirected to the SacLink login page.
Then enter your SacLink username and password and click Login.
Click the Install Office 2016 button on the top right of the screen. The install file will then begin downloading.
Select and open the file you just downloaded. The installation will begin and take several minutes to complete.
Select your desired background theme for Office and click Next.
Click the "Take a look" option to get a tour of Office while the installation completes or click "No Thanks" to simply wait while until the process is finished.
You will receive a "You're good to go" message when the installation is complete. Click the All Done! button to start using Office.
Downloading and Installing Office 2016 for Windows PC
This article provides instructions for downloading and installing Office 2016 on your Windows PC computer.
- For questions about Office 2016 licensing, policy, and eligibility, please view the Microsoft Office 365 FAQ.
- Before you download and install Office 2016, please make sure that your device meets or exceeds the Microsoft recommended system requirements.
- If you are faculty or staff, we advise that you do not install Office 2016 on your university owned machine. Doing so may present compatibility issues with pre-existing Office software.
- If you do not already have Office installed, we advise that you submit a Service Ticket or contact your college or department IT consultant for assistance.
Installing Office 2016 for Windows PCs
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://office365.csus.edu.
Activating Office 2016
- When you receive a "Welcome to new Office" message, acknowledge, and proceed through the install prompts.
- Choose Use recommended settings and click Accept to continue.
- Click the Sign In button.
Contact & Support
Computers & Software - KB0011214 by Long Lim | Published:2015-11-17 | Updated:2018-03-23 14:19:21 | Views::313
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)