- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Enable and upload to your personal web page
Enabling and uploading files to your personal webpage requires the following:
- Enabling your personal webpage via the Personal Web Pages Control Panel.
- Uploading files to your personal webpage via FileZilla to
Enable Your Personal Web Pge
- Navigate to the Personal Web Pages Control Panel at https://webpages-controlpanel.csus.edu/.
- Log in with your SacLink username and password.
- Click the Create Page button.
- You will not have this option if you have already created your page. Instead, you will have the options:
- Disable Page: Take your page offline. You will still be able to upload and edit files.
- Delete Page: Remove your page from our server. All of your content will be deleted and your page will not be available online.
- Reset Page: Reset your page to the default template. All of your content will be deleted.
Uploading Files and Content
- Download and install Filezilla from https://filezilla-project.org/.
- Open Filezilla.
- Under the File menu, enter the following information:
- Select multiple files by holding
Shiftand then clicking the file name.
For more information or if you have questions about this issue, please contact the Service Desk at 916-278-7337 or submit an incident ticket.
Other Services - KB0011278 by Long Lim | Published:2015-12-09 | Updated:2017-11-09 08:32:24 | Views::487