- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
IRT Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Service level agreements will help you determine what services are offered by IRT, what we are responsible for, and who you should contact when something does not work or when you have questions. If you have any questions or comments about our SLAs, please comment on this article or contact the Service Desk at 916-278-7337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our SLAs are designed to provide you with the following information:
- Service Description: a description of the service or work performed.
- Reliability: when the service is available and the time limits that outages are expected last.
- Responsiveness: the timeliness of our request and incident response times.
- Process for reporting issues: information about who can be reported, how problems will be reported or escalated.
- Monitoring of SLA: what data will be collected and what performance statistics you will be able to view
- Service constraints: circumstances under which we are able to meet our SLA (i.e. a flood or fire that damages networking equipment, leading to an outage).
SLA for Current Services
|SLA||SLA Measurement Criteria||Objective||Measurement||SLA Achieved|
|Device Uptime||Percent of supported devices working properly during normal working hours||All Devices Operational||Monthly uptime||95%|
|Incident Response Time||Time to response for break/fix incidents received during standard business hours||On-Time Incident Response||Four (4) business hours||95%|
|Incident Resolution Time||Time to resolution for break/fix incidents received during standard business hours||On Time Incident Resolution||Next business day||95%|
|Service Request||Fulfillment time for requests received during standard business hours||On Time Request Fulfillment||2 business days||95%|
|Online Services Uptime||Availability of online services excluding scheduled maintenance hours.||On Demand Service Availability||Monthly availability||99%|
Computers & Software - KB0011324 by Matthew Mills | Published:2016-02-03 | Updated:2017-10-13 10:59:16 | Views::4,859