- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Click the Browse icon to select a file for upload.
Click Start Upload to upload the file.
Your file will appear on your Xythos homepage.
Enter the name of the person you want to share your file with in the Chose Users field. Xythos will attempt to search for the person as you are typing their name.
You can aliso click the Search for Users icon to access the user search box.
When finished, click Next.
Then select the following access privileges for the person you are sharing with:
Click Next to verify permissions for the next user. Otherwise, click Finish.
Check whether you want to notify the user. If you do, your default email client will appear with secure links to access the file. Simply send the email.
Xythos: How to upload and share files
This article provides information on using Xythos to upload and securely share files.
- Go to https://xythos.csus.edu and log in with your SacLink credentials.
- In the top right corner, click the Upload icon.
- Click Add File to add additional files
- Select the file you want to share. Then click the Share icon.
- Search for users by entering their last and first name (e.g. Hornet, Herky).
- Viewer (Read-Only)
- Contributor (Read, Write, and Delete)
- Full Access (Read, Write, Delete, and Administer)
- For more information or assistance with Xythos, please contact the Service Desk at 916-278-7337 or submit a service ticket.
Other Services - KB0011760 by Ali Iqbal | Published:2016-07-25 | Updated:2017-09-08 10:44:20 | Views::3
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)