- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Enter a Title and Description of your dropbox. Then click Finish.
In the New Dropbox - Add Submitters dialog window, enter the SacLink username of the person you want to add and click Find.
Select the person by clicking on their name in the search results and click Finish.
You will then be asked to Launch or exit your newly created dropbox. Click Launch to begin managing your dropbox or Exit to close the window.
Xythos: How to create and manage a dropbox
This article provides information on managing your Xythos Dropbox access list and notifications.
Create and Manage a Xythos Dropbox
- Go to http://xythos.csus.edu.
- Log in with SacLink credentials.
- Click on New Dropbox.
- Note: Users can only be added one at a time.
Add or Delete Users
- Double-click your chosen Xythos Dropbox. The Dropbox will open in a new browser tab or window.
- In the top right corner of the window, select Manage.
- Under Manage on the left column, select Submitters.
- Select Add User/Group to add additional users.
- To delete users, check the box next to the designated submitter.Then click Delete.
Notifying User(s) of Shared Dropbox
- Double-click your chosen Xythos Dropbox.
- In the top right corner of the window, select Email.
- Select the users you want to notify and click Send.
- Your default mail client (e.g. Outlook, Mac Mail, etc.) will open with a message displaying a share invite with a link to your dropbox.
- The designated users can access the dropbox via this link.
- For more information or assistance with Xythos, please contact the Service Desk at 916-278-7337 or submit a service ticket.
Other Services - KB0011775 by Ali Iqbal | Published:2016-07-25 | Updated:2017-09-07 15:21:39 | Views::4
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)