- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Enter your SacLink username and password when prompted.
Click Allow when asked to "Allow this website to configure firstname.lastname@example.org server settings?"
Outlook should now be reconfigured to sync with the new email server.
You may then be asked to re-enter your Outlook password.
Office 365: Reconfigure Outlook after the Upgrade
You may need to reconfigure your Outlook email after the Office 365 upgrade. This article provides instructions on how to do so.
- If you were using Outlook during the upgrade process, you may be presented with this screen. If so, simply restart Outlook.
MAC OS X
- After you have been migrated to the new system, launch Outlook and click Allow when you get this dialogue box.
If you require assistance with reconfiguring your Outlook, please submit a Service Ticket or contact us at 916-278-7337.
Email, Collaboration, and Sharing - KB0011869 by Thoa Nguyen | Published:2018-05-03 | Updated:2018-05-03 10:13:19 | Views::153
Version 1.4.2 (release notes)