- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Issue with accessing MyCloud on Mac - SSL Handshake Error
- Information Audience
- All campus community members
When trying to open the CSUS Lab Desktop in MyCloud, some Mac users get an error message about an SSL handshake failure alert. Closing the error message, restarting, or re-installing the Citrix Receiver application does not resolve this issue.
- This error is caused by an incompatibility between Citrix Receiver 12.0 and mac OS versions 10.10 - 10.10.5, also known as Yosemite.
To resolve this issue, you can install a different version of Citrix Receiver. Version number 11.9.15 works for Yosemite and version number 12.3 works for Sierra.
- Note: It is not a requirement that you have the most current version of Citrix Receiver to be able to access MyCloud.
- To check which version of Mac you have:
- Click the Apple icon in the top left corner.
- Click the option "About this Mac."
- A window should appear with your version of Mac OS X
The current version of the Citrix Receiver (12.7) is only compatible with the following Mac OS versions:
Computers & Software - KB0012309 by Nathan Osborn | Published:2017-03-29 | Updated:2017-10-23 11:35:54 | Views::1