- Academic Affairs/Provost
- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedule
- Colleges & Majors
- Faculty Senate
- Hornet Bookstore
- University Library
News & Events
- Campus Calendar
- Capital Public Radio
- Sac State Leader
- Sac State Magazine
- Ticket Office
- University Experts Guide
Safety & Wellness
- Campus Safety
- ENS (Emergency Notification System)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- NoonTime/AfterWork Wellness
- Police Department
- Sexual Violence Awareness Resources
- The WELL
Information Resources and Technology
Renewing your Adobe Acrobat license if it expired on 11/30/2017
Some camps community members are receiving the following licensing message when attempting to open Adobe Acrobat:
This issue is caused by an expired license. In some cases, this license may not automatically update.
To update the license, please do the following:
- Log in to http://irt-kbox.csus.edu with your SacLink credentials.
- Make sure that Sacramento State is selected for your Organization.
- Note that this is a silent install process, meaning that you may not see any activity (e.g. progress bars) until the installer has completed. Simply wait a few minutes, then attempt to re-open Adobe Acrobat.
- This process is self-service and does not quire workstation administrator access.
Computers & Software - KB0012781 by Long Lim | Published:2017-12-01 | Updated:2017-12-01 11:16:05 | Views::5,883